Online Manual Handling Theory Course With Video Upload (Polish Voice Over)
Our Polish online manual handling course is suited for employees who's first language is Polish and are working in Ireland. This video based course was produced with full Polish voice over.
Our online manual handling course explains Irish manual handling law. anatomy, injury, dynamic risk assessment and explains lifting techniques in detail. Our course teaches employees and employers to identify hazardous manual handling and implement appropriate solutions to avoid the need to lift.
Note: You are required to submit videos of yourself lifting to complete the practical element of this course receive your full certificate. Videos will be reviewed within 48 hours (72 hours if submitted Friday).
Polish Online Manual Handling Key Points
85 Mins Duration
Covers Irish Legislation
Video Your Practical Session
100% Online Training
Upload Your Practical Videos
Theory & Full Certificate Awarded
Polish Language Online Manual Handling Course Content
1 Theory Certification
56 Micro Learning Video
8 Support Documents
Built to the HSA's Guidance
Three Year Certificate
- Manual handling law in Ireland
- Basic anatomy
- Types of injuries caused by manual handling
- Risk of injury from manual handling
- How to identify manual handling risks
- Solutions to manual handling hazard
- explain the legislation relating to manual handling
- understand what makes a good manual handling lift
- identify manual handling hazards
- understand the type of injuries you are likely to get from manual handling
- identify solutions to manual handling problems
Who Should Attend This Online Manual Handling Theory Course and Why?
Health and safety training must also be delivered in a language which is easily understood by the participant, if you or your employees are Polish speaking and find it difficult to understand English, this course is ideal for you.
This course is ideal for all employees whose first language is Polish, this course has been fully translated into Polish with a full transcription included on each micro lesson.
At the end of this course you will be instructed to upload three videos of yourself performing a range of manual handling activities, these will be assessed by a QQI level VI manual handling instructor. You will be provided with feedback and a certificate will be released once all videos demonstrate you understand how to lift correctly. Our instructor may request you to submit additional video if you cannot demonstrate you have an understanding of the principles of lifting. While this may seem inconvenient, this is for your benefit as we will be able to give you suitable feedback which will enable you lift safely. With the ultimate goal of protecting you in the workplace.
- The Polish Online Manual Handling Theory Course is fully online
- You upload video of yourself performing a range of manual handling techniques, these are assessed by our QQI instructor
- It was developed and presented by our lead health and safety subject matter expert, and then translated into Polish
- The course can be delivered on any device at any time, and is supported by full Polish voice-over and Polish text
- The course takes about 70-85 minutes to complete
- The Polish online manual handling theory course is designed in micro lessons, that do not have to be completed in one sitting
- There are tests at the end of each module, you must pass them to move to the next sections
- All tests are written Polish
- There is no limit on how many times you can take the test
- This is the only course in Ireland that meets the exact requirements of "Chapter 5 of Part 2 Manual Handling of Loads Regulations"
- This course was designed to meet the requirement of the HSA's guidance on manual handling training in Ireland
- You can refresh your learning as many times as you want as the course does not expire.
- Much more cost-effective than classroom-based training
- You are not restricted to training at certain times, you can access this material as many times and as often as you wish
- If you have questions, you can still contact our team, who will be delighted to help and give you advice on the manual handling
- Online training is at least 50% cheaper than our nearest competitor, who are using classroom, Zoom or Teams
- Online courses are of shorter than classroom training as there is no detailed signing, introductions, small talk
- If you require multiple licences, we can offer excellent discounts
- You can come back and take up from where you left off,
- Your certificate is always available, so you don't need to worry about losing it
- Online safety training is completely risk free from Covid 19
- You have access to the learning material for life, so you can refresh your training as many times as you like
As a health and safety consultant Jason has conducted hundreds of manual handling risk assessments and identified solutions to problems and helping companies implement solutions to avoid risk from manual handling.