Online Manual Handling Course With Video
Upload of You Lifting
Upload of You Lifting
Full Manual Handling Certificate Awarded
Our online manual handling course with video upload of you lifting, is ideal for all employees who are involved in manual handling at work. You will complete your online manual handling theory, and then submit video of you performing 3 practical lifts. Our QQI certified assessor will then review your lifts and advise if they are acceptable. Once we confirm that you have a clear understanding of how to lift correctly a full certificate will be awarded.
Our online manual handling theory course covers manual handling law. anatomy, injury, dynamic risk assessment and explains lifting techniques in detail with multiple videos showing a wide range of lifting techniques..
English Language Course
Assessor reviews Your Video
You are given feed back
Video Your Practical Session
Full Certificate Awarded
Upload Your Practical Videos
100% Online Training
Online Manual Handling Course, with Video Upload of You Lifting for Full Certification. What's Included?
56 Micro Learning Videos
6 Support Documents
Video Upload of Your Lifts
Full Certificate on successful completion
- Manual handling law in Ireland
- Anatomy of human the body
- How manual handling injuries occur
- Liklihood of sustaining an injury
- Manual handling risks at work
- Manual handling solutions
- How to lift correctly
- Understand manual handling law
- Identify a good manual handling lift
- Spot manual handling hazards
- Come up with solution to manual handling problems
- Understand the type of injuries you are likely to get from manual handling
- Identify solutions to manual handling problems
Who Should Complete This Online Manual Handling Theory Course With Video Upload of You Lifting and Why?
This course is designed in two parts. The first part covers manual handling theory with an emphasis on law, anatomy, injury and risk assessment. You will be shown a range of lifting techniques which can be applied and adapted to any work situation. Once you review our lifting videos, you are expected to practice these lifts at work and at home, and then take video of yourself performing three different lifts. You are given an option of lifting from and to the ground, to and from the bench, to and from a height, lifting an awkward load and/or pushing and pulling. You will select any three three of those manual handling activities and video yourself performing them. You will then upload your three videos into the course platform, to be reviewed by our QQI level VI qualified manual handling instructor.
- The online manual handling theory course is fully online
- It was developed and presented by our lead health and safety subject matter expert
- The course can be delivered on any device
- The course takes about 70 minutes to complete
- The online manual handling theory course is designed in micro lessons, that do not have to be completed in one sitting
- There are tests at the end of each module, you must pass them to move to the next sections
- There is no limit on how many times you can take the test
- This is the only course in Ireland that meets the exact requirements of "Chapter 5 of Part 2 Manual Handling of Loads Regulations"
- Much more cost-effective than classroom-based training over
- You are not restricted to training at certain times
- If you have questions, you can still contact our team, who will be delighted to help and give you advice on the manual handling
- Online training is at least 50% cheaper than our nearest competitor, who are using Zoom or Teams
- As you do the course on your own,
- Online courses are of shorter than classroom training as there is no detailed signing, introductions, smalltalk
- If you require multiple licences, we can offer excellent discounts
- You can come back and take up from where you left off
- Online safety training is completely risk free from Covid nineteen
As a health and safety consultant Jason has conducted hundreds of manual handling risk assessments and identified solutions to problems and helping companies implement solutions to avoid risk from manual handling.