Manual Handling Course - Practical lifting via Zoom/Teams
Full Manual Handling Certificate Awarded
Part 1 - Theory:
The theory section of this manual handling course is made up of micro learning videos followed by multiple choice questions. Access 24 hours a day.
Part 2 - Practical:
When you complete the theory section of the you will be given the option to book your practical session using our live calendar.
This practical session is delivered over live video link with our QQI Certified Manual Handling Instructor.
- Practical sessions delivered weekly.
- Book your practical from within the course. No need to call!
Check out our course quality before you buy!
What's Included in This Online Manual Handling Course?
4 Small Tests
55 Micro Learning Videos
11 Support Documents
1 Live Practical Session
Manual Hanlding Book
This Course Covers
- Manual handling law in Ireland
- Anatomy of human the body
- How manual handling injuries occur
- Likelihood of sustaining an injury
- Manual handling risks at work
- Manual handling solutions
- How to lift correctly
What will you Learn?
- Understand manual handling law
- Identify a good manual handling lift
- Spot manual handling hazards
- Come up with solutions to manual handling problems
- Understand the type of injuries you are likely to get from manual handling
- Identify solutions to manual handling problems
Who Should Complete This Online Manual Handling Course and Why?
- This is a full manual handling course that covers practical training
- The course can be completed on any device
- The theory part of the course takes about 70 minutes to complete and the practical takes roughly 45 Minutes
- The online manual handling theory course is designed in micro lessons, that do not have to be completed in one sitting
- There are tests at the end of each module, you must pass them to move to the next sections
- There is no limit on how many times you can take the test
- This is the only course in Ireland that meets the exact requirements of "Chapter 5 of Part 2 Manual Handling of Loads Regulations"
- Much more cost-effective than classroom-based training
- You are not restricted to training at certain times, this course has no time restrictions and doesn't need to be done in one go, so you can do the course at times that suit you
- You get unlimited retries with our course incase you fail any exams
- If you have questions, you can still contact our team, who will be delighted to help and give you advice
- Online courses are of shorter than classroom training as there is no detailed signing, introductions, small talk
- Online safety training is completely risk free from COVID-19
As a health and safety consultant Jason has conducted hundreds of manual handling risk assessments identifying problems and helped companies implement solutions to avoid risk from manual handling.