Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
(1) These Terms & Conditions apply to participants in the Guardian Safety Partners Affiliate Program (the "Program").
(2) In these Terms & Conditions, "Company", "we", "us", and "our" means Guardian Safety, the brand owned and operated by Kearns Environmental Health and Safety T/A Guardian Safety, a company registered in Ireland under company number 408924.
(3) In these Terms & Conditions, "Affiliate", "you" and "your" means the individual or organisation that is applying to become a participant in the Program and who will accept these Terms & Conditions upon joining the same.
(4) By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree to be bound by them and shall enter into a binding agreement with us (the "Agreement").
1. Definitions and Interpretation
- 1.1 In these Terms & Conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Business Day" means any day other than Saturday or Sunday that is not a bank or public holiday;
- "Cancellations Policy" means our cancellations policy which can be found at https://online.guardiansafetytraining.ie/terms/;
- "Commencement Date" means the date of your acceptance;
- "Commission Rate" means the percentage of commission paid on net sales revenue set out in Sub-clause 11.2;
- "Confidential Information" Third-party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third-party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- "Current Term" means the Term that the Parties may be in at any given time;
- "Direct Referral" means a sale of a Service Package to a customer who has been led to our website through your website where that customer can be tracked directly from your site to ours without any further intermediaries;
- "Intellectual Property Rights" means any rights subsisting in a copyright work, trade mark, patent or design and shall be construed in accordance with the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988, Trade Marks Act 1996 and Patents Act 1992;
- "Registered Email Address" means the email address of the Affiliate as provided in your Registration Data;
- "Registration Data" means the information provided by the Affiliate when registering for enrolment in the Program;
- "Service Package" means a particular set of services available from us through our website as defined in Clause 7; and
- "Term" means the term of the Agreement, as defined in Clause 17 of these Terms & Conditions, during which you shall participate in the Program under the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement.
2. Enrolment in the Program
- 2.1 By enrolling in the Program you agree that, at the time of registration, you will provide accurate and complete Registration Data and that you shall inform us of any changes in your Registration Data.
- 2.2 Upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, subject to our approval and sub-clause 2.4 below, the agreement is deemed to be in effect. You will not be sent a signed Affiliate Agreement in hard copy.
- 2.3 We may, at our sole discretion, review your website following your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. You will be informed within 10 Business Days of the outcome of your application. Following your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, you will receive further instructions and guidance to allow you to commence marketing our goods.
- 2.4 We may, in our sole discretion, choose to reject any application for any reason (and are under no obligation to disclose such reasons). Reasons for which an Application may be rejected include, but are not limited to, content on your website that:
- 2.4.1 is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, obscene, harassing, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- 2.4.2 facilitates or promotes violence, terrorism, or any other criminal activity;
- 2.4.3 is sexually explicit; or
- 2.4.4 infringes or assists or encourages the infringement of any intellectual property rights belonging to any party.
3. Company / Affiliate Relationship
- 3.1 Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall constitute, or be deemed to create, a partnership between the Parties; nor, except as expressly provided, shall it designate, or be deemed to designate, any Party the agent of any other Party for any purpose.
- 3.2 Subject to any express provisions to the contrary in these Terms & Conditions, you shall have no right or authority to and shall not do any act, enter into any contract, make any representation, give any warranty, incur any liability, assume any obligation, whether express or implied, of any kind on our behalf or bind us in any way.